Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences Mahasarakham University aims to disseminate scholarly works and research which is valuable to the development of academic knowledge in Humanities and Social Sciences field. The scope of the journal are as follows: humanities and social sciences study, Arts, Education, Music, Architecture, Language, and Literature. The journal publishes 6 issues per year (2 months per issue) including 1. January - February , 2. March - April , 3. May - June, 4. July - 5. August, September - October , 6. Novermber - December. The manuscript accepted to the journal are including research article, review article, and book review. Academic article and research article must be reviewed by peer review (Double blinded reviewer) both outside and inside Mahasarakham University in order to meet the international standard and meet the reference criteria. The manuscipt summitted to the journal must initiate new knowledge and review knowledge , up-to-date knowledge as well as useful ideas for readers. The work must had't been published elsewhere or under consideration of any journal.
1. The author must certify that the work which submitted to journal is a new work and never be published anywhere before or under
consideration of any journals.
2. The author must report true data from research, do not collect fake information or provide misinformation.
3. The author must refer to the other work. the author do not claim other works as their own work.
4. Every author whose name is in the article must be participants in research work. Other researcher, who participated in the article
should be named in the article.
5. The author must specify the funding source for the research and also identify conflict of interest.
1. Editor is responsible for considering the quality of the manuscript which is going to be published in the journal. Editor should not do
any progress for article which have been published elsewhere before.
2. Editor must not disclose the author's information and also an article's evaluators to other unrelated persons.
3. Editor must not deny publication because of suspicion or uncertainty. It must have some evidence to prove the doubt before refusal.
4. Editor must not have conflict of interest with authors/ reviewers
5. Editor must scan for plagiarism. Any evidence of plagiarism must be clarified
1. Reviewer of the article must maintain confidentiality and do not disclose the information of the submitted
articles to unrelated persons.
2. After receiving the article from the journal editor, reviewer must disclose any evidence which lead to impossible to give
comments and suggestions freely.
3. Person who evaluates the article should evaluate the article in his / her field of expertise. Reviewer should not use personal
opinions that not supported by information to judge any research articles.
4. When reviewer identify some plagiarism or uncited sentences/ paragraphs, reviewer should report to journal editor.
There should be no plagiarism or falsification in the manuscript.
There are many types of plagiarism that range from “passing off” of another complete paper as the author’s own to copying or paraphrasing large parts of another paper without a citation to the original, to also publishing and therefore claiming the work done by others.
All ideas and work that come from other people should be cited by the authors, no matter the source of the other work, be it published, unpublished or available electronically. Any form of plagiarism is unacceptable.
Any portion of the text (sentences or paragraphs) that is identical to another work should be placed in quotation marks and fully cited by the author.
When cases of major plagiarism are detected the editor will reject the manuscript and the authors may be prohibited from publishing in Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences Mahasarakham University, either permanently or for a period of time.
Where the plagiarism is considered to be minor, the authors will be asked to rewrite the problem areas and cite the original source.
Plagiarism cases will be considered on a case-by-case basis by Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences Mahasarakham University.
The plagiarism will be detected by OJS system after each article is uploaded in THAIJO2 online submission system.
If the plagiarism is detected more than 35% by the system, the manuscript will be sent back to author and the journal will not sent the manuscript to review process.